21 September 2010 journal page

(The chart behind the hands was made for me by Krista Jarrad. Isn't it cool?!?!)

Just a little reminder, I'll be teaching in Fremont, CA October 22nd-24th. Please pass it on! More info here. Yes, it is the weekend where I turn 36 and I want to spend it in No Ca with my students! (You guys know how much I LOVE to teach!) I'm teaching two workshops on Friday the 22nd and on the 23rd and 24th, I'll be teaching my very popular (and one of my personal favorites), my two day workshop called Rejuvenations. (Catch the workshops while you can. I teach them once in a location and I don't repeat!)

Think book/journal making.

Think collage (think LOTS and LOTS of collage).

Think Pens (I'll have a few...*laughs*).

Think Tape (ok, think lots and lots of tape).

Think Rubber Stamps and ink (I have lots of new ones to share!)

Think Composition, Design, Layout, Texture.

Think of Gaining Artistic Confidence.

Think of walking out of the workshops not only with your head full of new ideas, but with journals made and completed pages!

Think of how exciting it is when you take a workshop that generates new ideas and new ways of looking at things!

Then think beyond all of that because I have the classes PACKED with info. I'll have tons and tons of new ideas, tips, tricks and techniques up my sleeves to share with you. I won't hold anything back! You guys are in for one sticky, gluey, paper covered fingers, I mean, one big art filled weekend. And remember, I don't travel light! :)

Blog Love:
Santa Fe International Folk Art Market-TONS of pictures
Pretty Purple
Workspaces
Textures
Jude's Art Blog
Inkhaven
Dudes part two! part one here!
Dolan Geiman here and here
Your Vegan Mom
Matt Bites

Comments

Sharon said…
Oh how come my work always gets in the way of my fun? That's the weekend I have to fly to AZ for a 3day meeting. UGH!! I will miss you guys!

Popular Posts