3rd September 2010 journal page

It's been a crazy, busy 10 days. We said our goodbyes (for now) to Mom yesterday and put her on a plane. She's already scheming as to when she'll be back. I'm playing catch up. My little monkey (you know, the 13 year old boy who is taller than me) is sick. I have 2,000 pictures to sort through. Art Unraveled applications have been sent for 2011. Now I have to start booking classes for next year. Already?! It feels like 2010 just started....Crazy, I know.

Blog Love:
Everything is a remix. A must watch.
Ahh, another reason to love Godard.
Karenann's postcards
A Picasso book to keep an eye out for
Absolute collage lust
Keep an eye out for this magazine. More here.
Namaste Journal Cover
If you haven't already, please bookmark this blog.
Boyfriend Book
Jennifer Tatroe
Stacks
Women
Top 20 Fabric Resources
Fabulously amazing
Fried Apple Cakes to make
I love when Judy posts (who doesn't?). I want to try this delicious recipe she posted about.

Comments

Taylor schapiro said…
Love love this page. can I have it please?

Popular Posts