28 August 2010 journal page

Mom, Tristan and I are heading on a little adventure for the next couple of days. I'll be posting regularly and checking in when I can!

Don't forget, I've updated my Fall/Winter class schedule here. I'll have pictures and full descriptions soon!

Blog Love:
Seth talks to Danny Gregory (if you don't have Danny's books, you NEED them).
Driftwood Love
Just file under: deliciousness to get your inspiration groove on
Fab summer scrapbooks
Tape that I have been lusting after for awhile now
Mmm...inspiration board
I always love Lynne's posts, but this one really resonates with me and I agree 100%!
Funny, Ginny and I must be channeling each other...I've been thinking lately how much I miss the old phones especially the ones with the long cords and how you could cradle the phone in between your ear and shoulder so perfectly.

Comments

Barb Smith said…
It's always such a pleasure to visit you each day, Kelly...and you never fail to lead me to amazing people and fascinating finds. Thank you, once again!
Peace & Love,
~Barb~
Artlover said…
Must confess to addiction to your site, almost everyday I get to enjoy eye candy, comments and insights. Since eeeeveryone recommended Danny's books I finally got it. Initially disappointed that the images are so small and one needs a magnifying glass to read the journals. And then.....for the first time in a long time, I sketched with pen and ink again and realized that I was truly inspired once again. Thanks Kelly

Popular Posts