25 August 2010 journal page

Fun things about this page are:
I rarely use purple.
I didn't notice when I was attaching the Hambly transparency (orange) that the girl's sunglasses are orange.
Who says you need to use a label as is? I cut down the above one from Paper Source to fit my needs!
The ribbon is stapled to the page. It lifts up (though there's nothing underneath it), which could be perfect for hidden journaling.
I love folding over my tape (onto the other side of the page) so it's like a little surprise that peeks onto the next page.

Blog Love:
In The Making
Helen interviews Seth
Mark Todd
Katie's journal pages
Timi Tiles sneak peek
Happy Party Garlands
Moomin Love!
Springtime
Filmless photos
Green!
LOVE these lunchboxes!

Films Watched:
Star Trek Season 2
Paprika

Happy Weekend, Everyone! LOTS of blog love coming up this weekend!

Comments

Anonymous said…
WHAT??? You don't use much purple??? I LOVE purple.... That's OK! I still LOVE you anyway Kelly!
Those are some great sites you have listed...can't wait to check them all out.
iHanna said…
Orange! :-)

Have a great creative weekend!

Popular Posts