24 August 2010 journal page


Pull back the layers:
I bet you're tired of my posts about upcoming classes! As far as my schedule goes now, that's it! I have my whole schedule up here. If I update or change anything, I'll announce it here. Thanks for reading. :)

If you are interested in my workshops next weekend (Sept 11th and 12th) at Ark On a Lark in Hillsboro, Oregon, please note that there's NEW special pricing (AND special discounts offered IN the store if you've signed up for one of my classes and then you go shopping)! Yay! Questions? Please email me. To sign up, please phone the store. THANKS!

One of my students, Krista Jarrad, wrote an article for the September issue of New Mexico's Natural Awakenings magazine. My journal pages grace the two page spread. You can read it online here on pages 14-15. One of my journal pages is also on the contents page.

Blog Love:
Cathie Bleck
Cool paperclips
Tastes Orangey
Who's got the button?
Yummy Mosaic Monday
Total Color Inspiration
Pink House
Made me smile

Yumminess to make and bake:
Fresh Tomato Basil Bruschetta
No-Bake Peanut Butter Tart

Comments

Susan Stokinger said…
Nice article. I am sooooooooo bummed that I forgot to work in the journal book you had here. I am still working on balance. I need to work quicker in my journal and do it every day!!!! xxooss
Shannon Spears said…
I so wish I lived close enough to take one of your classes. I love the journal pages....my goal is to try to make one.

Shannon

Popular Posts