17 September 2010 journal page

Blog Love:
Carla's comparison of drawing to riding a bike (yes, you can do it and yes, you will fall off, but you pick yourself up and get back on again!)
Little India in So CA
This was one of my most favorite books growing up (still is)...I love Richard Scarry!
(Yeah, I was a weird kid growing up as my two favorite illustrators were Edward Gorey and Richard Scarry.)
If I won the lottery, I'd be going for any of the "A" ones listed here...
Inspiration Boards
Art Crush
cursive design via aesthetic outburst
Downloadable free envelopes
Hey, I just bought this book!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kelly, I love this book, how do you buy it! Thank-you so much for the links, they make my day! Janey
donna!ee said…
love love love lobe lobe your journal pages kelly! ;)
Mouseybrat said…
OMG! I LOVE Richard Scarey. I adored his books when I was a kid. I actually have a hard cover copy of "What Do People Do All Day" on my bookshelf! I love paging through it every so often.
I LOVE Richard Scarry and thankfully little H does too. I have got her nice and stocked up :)
Anonymous said…
Kelly
What is the book called? I love it too. And where did you get it? Please share.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Collage M & M & M's

I bought the last copy at Kinokuniya.

http://www.piebooks.com/search/detail.php?ID=903

is the company that published

Amazon Japan had it, as well.

Popular Posts