13th September journal page

Another page that shows how much I don't like tape (giggle). Nah, not me.

I love how the tape I had on hand matched the colors in her dress.

Speaking of tape,
YES!!! Ginko Papers has even MORE new tape!! Make sure you check out all of the pages especially pages 2 and 3. I'm swooning over the new designs.

I'm working on a blog post that lists favorite stores in the Massachusetts area. I would love to hear from YOU. Where are some of your favorite places to "get the goods" (handmade art, art supplies, books, antiques, etc...)? Thanks in advance!

FYI, The West Hollywood Book Fair is THIS Sunday!

Blog Love:
Love
Another blog that I love
World Peace Day
Simplify
Escape
Texture
Orla Kiely book
Peanut. Butter. Chocolate. Pillows.
Ooh, a new food blog! (New to me!)
Apartment Dwelling in the 21st Century

Comments

donna!ee said…
love love love the ginko hook-up, thank you...i am def hooked! ;)
Debby said…
OK when I saw the other new masking tapes I was sold! I did visit Paris with my son this year so those tapes will be perfect in a scrapbook I am making for the trip! They will be great in journals too.
Andrea said…
Thank you for including me in your list. You have a lovely blog:)

Popular Posts