23 July 2010 journal page

If you are reading this, you NEED to make sure that you educate yourself and then pass the information on...This can't be allowed to happen! More here. We need to maintain net neutrality.
"Net Neutrality means no discrimination. Net Neutrality prevents Internet providers from blocking, speeding up or slowing down Web content based on its source, ownership or destination....The free and open Internet brings with it the revolutionary possibility that any Internet site could have the reach of a TV or radio station. The loss of Net Neutrality would end this unparalleled opportunity for freedom of expression."
Blog Love:
Paper Studio has NEW paper. Check this one out here and more here. YUM! No affiliation, just a VERY happy customer!
Who doesn't adore and love Judy?
Yum yum mail
Carla has a new class this Fall. I LOVED her last online class (Tristan LOVED doing the drawings on the airplane. He has a blast!) She is top notch in my book and her Drawing Lab is AWESOME, a must have!
Luke Fenech
Child's Dream...look at the color!

Angie Lewin
I LOVE these images!

I love Papier Valise. I really do.
Bubble Wrap Book
Alaska Travel Album part 2

Comments

Barb Smith said…
Hey Kelly...I know I don't comment every post but I just wanted you to know that I do read every.single.post you do...and I follow 99% of all the links you are so wonderful to share, too.

Just wanted you to know. :-)

Peace & Love,
~Barb~
Unknown said…
Your journals are just stunning.. I so wish we could get hold of paper bag studios paper over here, it is gorgeous.

Thanks for all the links - they are great
Nicole Austin said…
thank you for the informative post! i always find your links to be so much fun!

Popular Posts