What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Sunday, May 23, 2010

9 May 2010 journal page

Last day of teaching in Fremont today. I had a great time! Thank you to Maria (you are a wonderful hostess) and to my students!!!!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Kelly, I just want to thank you for everything. You are very patient with a newbie stitcher. Thanx a ton, hope to take another class someday in Modesto. I am looking for a place!! Thanx again for a great class!! Sharon

lee said...

this is a beautiful page, where did you get that pink element with the edges that says may june. Your pages always speak to me

The Journal Challenge said...

I really like your pages! Wonderful creations

Michele said...

Thank you for the class! It was a ton of fun, but as you may remember, I'm super intimidated by paper! (It's crazy since I do collage nearly every day on canvases so I can't figure out my aversion to switching to journal pages, and yet I want to make them sooooooo bad).

Anyway creating pages is very hard for me, but I'm glad I was able to learn those cool techniques. I'll play around some more, and maybe get a page out that I'm willing to share. ;)

maria said...

Kelly I had a blast. You filled my house with wonderful women and amazing energy.Thank you!

Nicole Austin said...

thank you, kelly! i had a GREAT time in your classes! i had such a blast and the company couldn't have been more fun! can't wait to start more pages in the journal. thanks for everything! your classes are amazing! :) :) :)

nicole

Donna B said...

OMG!!! I LOVE your blog, your work, your style..AWESOME, absolutely awesome. I am going to follow and check into your classes.

Libby said...

I had a great time also. Thank you so much, Kelly. Come back soon!