What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!


Thursday, April 08, 2010

27 March 2010 journal page

Blog Love-
I LOVE this blog, Hand-Made-Love
Geninne's Art Blog-Doilies!
Project paper bag lanterns over at Design Sponge
Spring is Here over at Oh, Hello Friend
Anne Lamott "week" over at Curious Girl
5 good reasons to love Uppercase
Workspace Wednesday
Joy the Baker answers the question "What to do with all of that buttermilk?"

It Pays to Enrich Your Nerd Power: What Kids Learn From Comics

Oscar Noir @ the Academy in L.A. May through August

Two classes this weekend in the Santa's! Santa Monica and Santa Ana. Info here.


T and J said...

The paper bag lanterns reminded me of the time I had a food party at V's house and set fire to her desk with one of those luminaries. We were still friends after that.
That lovely burn mark on her desk is a reminder of our friendship. LOL!

Sandy said...

great page, great links.

Barbara Hagerty said...

Thanks for posting the links, Kelly! I had great fun blog hopping, and fell in love with it all, especially the doily stamp!