24 January 2010 journal page

Tristan did my blog post for me yesterday (thanks T!). We all trekked to Santa Monica for a triple werewolf bill of: Silver Bullet, An American Werewolf in London and The Howling. Fun on a Saturday night. We howled at the moon, too.

***

Crazy busy insane prepping like a madwoman for my workshops this coming weekend at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, AZ. I'm looking forward to it. My boy turns 13 (!) on Thursday and we will be trekking out with my Mom (who is flying into L.A. on Wednesday) to meet up with Dad in Scottsdale (who retired-again-last Friday and who flew into AZ Saturday for a post retirement celebration). Packing my traveling bags...

***

My friend, Shoshanah (of Hannah Grey Fame) had a huge yard sale this past weekend. She asked if I could post about the ultra cool goodies that she has found in her stash that she's selling. Click here for more info.

***
Three tributes to Howard Zinn-
Alice Walker
Znet Long Live Zinn
Democracy Now

Comments

Shoshanah said…
thanks for the shout-out! i hope your classes go well. : )
melle said…
Oop! A teenager, look out! :D
Sandy said…
Great post, great page and thanks for the links.

I hope you have a great time with your parents and Happy Birthday to Tristan. My baby turns 16 on Wednesday. They grow up too fast.
BellaKarma said…
So happy to hear you'll be spending time with your Mom and Dad!

...and...

Happy early Birthday, Tristan! =)

Popular Posts