What I'm reading right now

Stampington publications-Somerset Studio, Art Journaling, Somerset Life and Stuffed

Lettering: Beyond Computer Graphics

Les carnets de collage des parisiennes

Cloth Paper Scissors

The Collaborative Habit

Art Making & Studio Spaces

Selvedge

Suitcase Series: Camilla Engman (probably my most favorite book of 2009!)

Books not in the picture because hubby has already wrapped them in plastic (he does this with all of his books) and has them in his pile (!!!)-

Alec: The Years Have Pants by Eddie Campbell (It's MY book, David! I even bought it in hardcover. Teasing!)


Joe Sacco's Footnotes in Gaza

Books that haven't arrived yet-

Margherita Dolce Vita
(I am obsessed with books published by Europa Editions and have devoured the three titles that I have purchased so far. I am on the hunt for more! I LOVE these books.)

Bee Shay's Collage Lab

A book I am on the fence about buying-

The Well-Dressed Home


Books I want-

Everything published by Europa Editions
(LOL, I can dream, right?)

***

Last, but not least, this photo may make you smile. The sign reads:
"Do not covet your ideas. Give away everything you know and more will come back to you."


***

I published my January through March teaching schedule here.

***

Still taking sign ups for A Life Made By Hand. This is an open workshop where you can jump in at any point. It runs from January 1st through June 30th. More info here.

Comments

Barbara Hagerty said…
Great reading choices, Kelly! *love* Selvedge! I've added Wired and Paste to my list of favorite magazines. They're great for collage when you're through reading, too!
Laurel said…
Hey - I'm in the purple one! (Somerset Studio) - page 78 - they have text about the front of the piece and photographed the back, but it's all good....
martha brown said…
I clicked on The Well Dressed Home -- and promptly ordered it for my best friend for her birthday. I'll give you a full review asap :)Thanks for sharing Kelly! I've been looking for a book for Robin for weeks :)
crimsoncat05 said…
your pile of reading material is making me drool!!
Seth said…
Always great to see your recommendations. Thanks Kelly!

Popular Posts