What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!


Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 14 journal page

Interview with Barron Storey here.

Review of a new edition of Barron's long out of print Marat/Sade Journals (if you don't have it, you need it).


I finished my December/January journal last night. I'll have the last of the pages up here over the next week or so. I'll show you the new journal soon. I can't wait to start working in it!!


Janet Ghio said...

Beautiful spread!!

Joy Logan said...

I am in awe of your journals and how prolific you are!

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

To say I love your journals, Kelly, would be the understatement of the year.

I'm giving you a plug in my blog entry tonight (not up yet)as I found an antique hand-bound journal at an estate sale.

I'll look over your site tonight and see if I can't get in a class sometime in the next weeks--but not in Arizona.

Sandy said...

True words, I wonder the same thing myself. You would be so proud of me. I started my goal today to finish my APAD prompts and did 30 pages that were pre painted. It felt so good. I hope I can keep the momentum up in the coming days/weeks.