January 10 journal page

*****

It's confirmed! Sakura has two new colors of the Glaze pen debuting at CHA this month. Can we say, "Yay!!"

***

I used my Polaroid Pogo printer above on the journal page on the right side-
The photos of my hands in a heart shape.
The photo of David and I kissing in the mirror.
The photo of the straw wrappers pointing in the shape of an arrow and a heart.

It's not the best quality, but it's quite fun! Remember my tip, do some research and check out the various colors because there are price differences on all of them.


***

Heads up, I'm trekking to Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale teaching the 5th through the 7th of February.

I will also be teaching a new workshop (two day, and boy, do I have a lot in store for you guys!) at a new location called Lisa LaRosa's Inspirational Retreat in Agoura Hills, February 20th and 21st.

***

Shocked to find out that Pearl Paint is closing several locations.

Comments

Sandy said…
I love love love that page. I was just on your pen post looking up info on new pens you've added and saw a new post. It looks great with the pogo prints. You're so right about the price difference, that's why mine is black.

I'm so excited that Sakura is finally releasing two new colors. It could have been a new set, but hey, I'm happy with 2. It has been awhile.

Excited about your upcoming classes as I know you are. And I'm sure your students will be. Have fun with it.

Thanks again for the wealth of info you give us here on the blog and for sharing your work.
Betsi Goutal said…
Wow, HUGE love for this page! The journaling in various directions is marvelous, and how cool are those added photos?! Man that Polaroid thing is so going on my wishlist. :)

And yes, we CAN say YAY!!! More pens is ALWAYS a good thing. ;)
Kamala said…
Awesome pages as always Kelly. I am quite sad about Pearl but on the plus side I took you pen list and got several of your suggestions at 50% off.
Sharyn said…
LOVE the pages and the news about new glaze pen colors! I could use a few more pens.
Haven't used Pogo photos in my journals yet but am having a blast with them while babysitting. I have the red one because on the day I bought mine on Amazon red and black were the same price so why not have color?
Penney said…
Better put away your paint pens at Frenzy............I'll be there waiting to lick them! Just warnin' ya!

Popular Posts