19 January 2010 journal page

***
Studio LOVE!

***

Ahhhhhh, two new Paumes books are out! I picked up Appartements de Garcons this weekend at Kinokuniya. I didn't see Paris Family Style. Yes, I also bought more pens at Kino Buy It All along with some stamps and other goodies. Those of you in So Ca, if you haven't been into the Downtown Los Angeles store in awhile, it's worth a trip in.

***
David and I watched the film, The Four Poster, the other night. Well worth going out of your way to see not only for the acting, but for the added bonus of John Hubley animation sprinkled throughout the film. The animation is superb and makes the film standout. I wish the print we had seen was of better quality, but I'm just happy to have been able to see it!

***
People have asked about my new online class, A Life Made By Hand. Registration is not closed. You can sign up for it at any point. NONE of the prompts are labeled to be done on a specific date, in fact NONE of the prompts are dated at all! It's a work at your own pace class with over 181 prompts! No painting. Collage and art journaling. Yes, you can do the prompts on painted pages, if you like. Yes, you can use your paints if you'd like. Questions? email me. If you would like to sign up, please go here. I just uploaded January's collage sheet to the site yesterday. I love making the collage sheets as an added bonus to the class. I love seeing what people do with the images!

Comments

T and J said…
Dawn *the author with the long name* told me the original Kino buy it all store is up in Seattle - I might have to stop in and check it out.
Sandy said…
Love the page, thanks for the links Kelly.
Yvonne said…
Website interesting and I'm happy I found your blog. Love the page.
Love your work. Pls let me know if you would ever consider a custom page in exchange for some Moroccan goodies.

Popular Posts