What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Friday, December 11, 2009

November 28, 2009 journal page

FYI, Boiler Design has black and white lace tape on sale! This was one of the most expensive rolls of tape that I ever bought. I LOVE it as do my students. I snagged a couple of rolls for upcoming classes. Thanks Shoshanah for sending me the info!

Finger knitting garland tutorial here. Sooo cute! I would love to make one of these and hang collage pieces from it.

11 comments:

Ann K. said...

I'm coming out of lurkdom to say that I love this journal page, Kelly--

Lynne said...

Kelly
your beautiful page made me feel so peaceful; I really love the way the writing, color, and focal all come together so wonderfully.

Lori W said...

And a damn fine class it is/was. Thanks.

Davielle aka Princess Magpie said...

ooooh, Kelly. WOW. I just ordered 2 each of those lace tape rolls - black & white. Karl should thank thank thank you for posting this !!! :-)

Nan said...

Love this journal and the tape is so pretty...love the white.

Laura T. said...

Ian quite likes this page and so do I!!

Vel said...

OK, I just went to that tutorial and in about 15 minutes had a red garland for my upstairs living room. So cool! Thanks so much for sharing that with us.

Sandy said...

Great page and love the finger garland myself. I love the idea of hanging collage pieces from it.

Anonymous said...

I have got to get some of that beautiful tape. Thanks for the tip.Pat Q

Laurel said...

I love that lace tape - I bought some the last time you mentioned it, and since I don't do a lot of paper art, I can use it as mailing envelope decoration for the special customers....

Sherri said...

Hi Kelly,

Such beautiful and "heartfelt" journal pages throughout your blog - I am totally enjoying looking at all!

I signed up for your "life made by hand" online class and excited to get started!