What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Anniversary, David.

Only 14 years? It seems a lifetime...Love you lots. XO.

11 comments:

~Barb~ said...

Awwww...how wonderful. Congratulations, to both of you!
Peace & Much Love,
~Barb~

Desert Mermaid said...

Hey, HAPPY & HAPPY & MORE HAPPY to you two ... very cool! (also, love the spread, right side!)

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year Kelly!!

Joyce said...

Sorry that I didn't get to take your classes in Westford. I have a new job and it's been wild. Do you know of any books about different handwriting styles. No one knows more about books than you do.
thanks

&rew said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you, Kelly and David. And Happy New Art Making Year, Kelly! &rew

jane eileen said...

Jeane's mom said...
Ok, this is pretty funny. Well sorta. I was just up in the studio reorganizing my lace with lots of time to think while wrapping and wrapping and thinking and wrapping when I thought, today is Kelly and David's special day. I just knew there would be something about it here. I say go out and celebrate while Tristan is with the grandparents, and on the way home, pick up some half moons for your dessert. Yes! Have a good one.

Raine said...

Happy Anniversary, my friend! May you have many more healthy, happy and prosperous years still ahead.

MySacredSpace said...

Happy Anniversary Kelly & David!!! Congrats!

crimsoncat05 said...

happy anniversary to both of you!

Sandy said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! And Happy New Year!

sharon said...

way cool! happy anniversary kelly!