Sick and tired...

Long story short, I woke up Thursday and didn't feel quite right. Thursday afternoon, I felt like a mack truck had hit me, backed up and hit me again. Rinse and repeat. I've spent the last few days in bed except for the few times I just couldn't take lying down any more and headed for the laptop. I haven't even touched my journal, while my body doesn't want to do anything my brain is saying "do a page! do a page!" When you just want to lie down and sleep it's hard to listen to your brain. I had to postpone all of my classes this weekend. I'm very sad about it, but what can you do when you may have the flu and you're me? You stay in bed and rest and stay the hell away from everyone else! So, that's what I've been doing. I swear I slept about 19 hours yesterday. I love to sleep but this is ridiculous.

In the meantime, please check out my friend Roseann's blog. She's selling some cool collage packs. Roseann's packs are amazing. We have similar tastes and she has the neatest stuff.


Also next Sunday I will be at The Santa Clarita Craft Lab for the first time! I am very excited about it. You can find out more info here
.

Next Saturday, I may finally get to go to the San Gabriel Postcard Show. I have always wanted to go but have always been working the weekend of it. I'm not sure if I will definitely get to go or not, but it is one of the ideas I have had for a fun birthday day!

I also want to hit Zinnia for the 350 show!

We shall see what happens...

Comments

Lindart said…
So sorry that you are so sick Kelly, you seem to be doing the right thing, stay in bed, sleep and stay away from other people. I wonder if you have the H1N1? Take good care of yourself and don't get back into things too early!
Taylor schapiro said…
Get well soon cupcake
Vel said…
Love reading your posts...sorry you're not feeling well!
Unknown said…
Feel better soon!
Marissa
sharon said…
oh dear! feel better kelly! sending fairy dust...
tangobaby said…
Hope you feel better soon!
T and J said…
rest up and feel 100% better

and I love the corgi on the page
I tried to adopt one but my husband said he didn't want a mutant dog
Told him when he's dead I'm gonna run right out and adopt one :)
Kelly Kilmer said…
Nope. No Piggy flu. I have some regular flu symptoms. Really the only symptoms I have are all over body aches-my whole body just hurts. No runny nose. No sore throat. No cough. Fever. Hot. No stomach problems. Just unbelievable achiness and fever.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Thanks for all the nice wishes.
crimsoncat05 said…
hope you feel better soon!! being sick stinks!!
sukimoonpie said…
Hope are feeling better. I got in last night and read that you were sick and tired, that sucks.
Becky New said…
I'm hoping you get well soon. I can't imagine you sitting still for very long! :( AND.... how FUN to know you are a Corgi lover too!!! I'm sure you've seen my pics of Parker? I looooooove Corgis!!!!! THE BEST DOGS EVER!!
lynne h said…
kelly, i hope you're feeling top knotch again very soon! xo
Connie Lutz said…
Bummer on feeling so yucky! There's a lot of gunk floating around out there - so stay in bed! You need to feel better so you can enjoy your upcoming birthday!
Sharyn said…
Sorry you aren't feeling well. Now rest up and take good care of yourself!

My sister had a corgi when we were kids. His name was Muffin and she showed him in obedience shows, winning ribbons and stuff.Cute dogs :)

Now go lay down and get better!
Love, Sharyn
feel better, and pronto. did you have some chicken soup?! :-)

Popular Posts