NEW class: Mixed Media Rejuvenations: a special two day retreat in February 2010!!!

I am so excited to announce a special two day journal class called Mixed Media Rejuvenations that I will be teaching February 20th and 21st in 2010 at Lisa LaRosa's Inspirational Retreat in Agoura Hills CA. It is a brand NEW unique workshop that you can find out more information about by clicking here. I have always wanted to teach a weekend retreat like this and I am VERY excited about the many possibilities of this class!!! I have lots of new ideas that I can't wait to share!! If you have any questions please feel free to email me. To sign up please click here and scroll down to the Mixed Media Rejuvenations listing. I hope to see you there!

Comments

Raine said…
I SO wish I lived in California!!! If you ever run this retreat nearby, just tell me where to sign up! I don't know how you think these things up.
Connie Saunders said…
Stop torturing me with all the classes you teach that are so far away. Come out east!
Taylor schapiro said…
That class looks like a lot of fun. 12 hours with Kelly. Wowie Great. WIsh I lived westward.
Jeane Frizzell said…
Oooooh! Looks like so much fun!

Popular Posts