stuff

Some random things that I hope you will find of interest-

Jill at BellaKarma (whom I absolutely adore, and her Mom is just as awesome!) has updated her etsy shop with wallpaper packs at a great price! At those prices, they won't last long!!

How did I miss this book?

Make sure that you head on over to flickr to join a photo pool, where you can share images to use in your collage work.

Special pricing ends on September 7th for my classes THIS MONTH at Art On A Lark in Hillsboro, OR. The samples are IN The store and online here. To sign up, please go here.

Comments

Lori Wostl said…
I have replaced my morning newspaper with your blog - thanks so much for the books and ideas etc. I am itching for a solo road trip, but have a coaching gig the Oregon weekend...keep us informed.

Popular Posts