On the road again...

Trekking up to Oregon today! On the road today and for a few hours Friday before we hit Portland. I'll be at Art On A Lark in Hillsboro OR on Saturday and Sunday teaching four fun and scrumptious classes!!!

It's out!!!! Ricë Freeman-Zachery's Creative Time and Space. I've been stalking the local bookstores and snagged a copy yesterday afternoon (gotta love being able to check stores online!) You know what I'll be bringing with me THIS road trip!


Heads up! They've managed to reprint Barron Storey's Marat-Sade Journals!!!!! Click here for more info.
The book is one of my favorites. I'm very happy that they're reprinting it so that more people can have a chance to get their hands on a copy!

Comments

Toni said…
K -- how you feel about Barron's pages? I feel about yours.
WingingIt said…
loving the work...the hands are awesome!!!
Seth said…
I just ordered Creative Time and Space. Cannot wait to get my hands on it!
ArtPropelled said…
I'm loving your journal pages, Kelly and I so enjoyed the story about your son and the hand signals.

Popular Posts