A Prompt A Day for September begins tonight


After 8 p.m. PST tonight, September's A Prompt A Day will be in full swing. It's not too late to join in on the fun. You can find out more information by clicking here.

***

A couple of things-
my zines and stuff from All This Is Mine came and I am in LOVE. LOVE the zines. LOVE the goodies. Scoot on over there and check out the site. I am now looking for back issues!


***
Hey, some good friends are celebrating birthdays!!!

Happy, Happy Birthdays to-
Jeane
and
Venita

***
I recently participated in a swap through Oh, Hello Friend. YUM. I will be posting pictures here sometime this week. Thank you, Danni, for hostessing. Thank yous to all of my swap buddies, too.

***
Lisa sent me a link to an ultra cool looking exhibit called Terrible Yellow Eyes celebrating Maurice Sendak's Where The Wild Things Are.

***
Make sure you check out David Lynch's The Interview Project. I've watched about half of them so far. I love the idea and I love hearing other people's stories.

Comments

Aimeslee Winans said…
Kelly, looking at your art journaling just makes me feel happy! LOL I am back for a second month, since I fiinnnaaallllyy finished January! Ouch, did I just confess that? ;-) Actually, I was not ready in my journey until now. Now I am. Using your painting prompts on my backgrounds has been so much fun, I definitely get more positive comments about the color combos and the look of them. (I usually just use the painting prompts, but your combinations are worth it! I may even try to do a whole shebang or two this month, who knows? xoxo, Aimeslee

Popular Posts