What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Saturday, August 29, 2009

more books to keep an eye out for...

Terry Taylor's EcoBooks-
Bee Shay's Collage Lab-
Alma de la Melana Cox's Collage Fusion-
Elsebeth Gynther's Scraps-
Elizabeth Siegel's Playing with Pictures-
Paperwork: Peter Clark-
Ethan Bodnar's Creative Grab Bag-
I guess it really is time to clean off the bookshelf.

9 comments:

Caity said...

maaaaaaaaaaaaan! Kelly, stop TORTURING me! *grin* I want ALL of these new books, but unless I win the lotto....

Thanks for pointing them out!

Sharon said...

Hey Thanx Kelly for showing where my checks are going for a while. I love books. It must have to do with paper!!! Sharon

littlescrapsofmagic said...

Oh, boy, between this post and the last one I am going to be soooooooooo broke!

Pamela McCarville said...

Oh dear. I have such a love/hate relationship with these posts. LOL!!! I love, love, love, books, but I do try to budget. I was ahhing over yesterday's and my husband decided a trip to the book store this weekend was in order. Let's hope we still have grocery money left . . . .

lynne h said...

yeah, well as i was sayin'... DEADLY!

; )

xo

Anuan said...

*sob* *sob* - its like waveing juicy carrots in front of a hungry rabbit (me). Wish I could get them all.
Won't get to see or touch those until I go back west - (next year)

Thanks for letting us know about them.

martha brown said...

Oh great, more books! I will need many lifetimes to read all of the words in the books that I already own......But I'm making a valiant effort......

Kelly Kilmer said...

I usually like to scope out the books before I actually buy them. My guess is out of the two lists I posted, I won't even buy 10% of the books. Most are too heavy on the 'how to' when I want the art and the WHY behind them. ;) I do like to post lists like this so we all have a handy reference guide to what's coming out!

Seth said...

Most of these I did not know about. Thanks for making the choosing so easy!!