20 July journal page

Stayed up late last night and read Wimbledon Green by Seth. I won't tell you that I liked it because I LOVED it! Definitely worth having on your shelf for both the story and the artwork.
There's a story in there of a boy who reminded me of Tristan at Comic Con. "Sketch, please!" It had me in a fit of giggles. My boy went up to everyone he could find and asked, "Sketch and sign please!" This from a boy who usually doesn't say boo to his own shadow. He also haggled with several dealers which cracked me up.

Day 2 of
a Prompt A Day is in full swing. I'm trying something new this month. I've put up the entire month's worth of prompts in advance, in order. This month is going to be crazy busy for me traveling so I wanted to get it all up on the site now. Now I can kick back and see what other people do with the prompts. I love it!! It's the best part of teaching. You give a group the same idea and you get a gazillion different interpretations.

Peter Kuper's new sketchbook journal, Diario De Oaxaca, that I am KICKING myself for not picking it up at Comic Con.

Comments

Renee said…
Love you dear friend.

xoxo
Jester said…
Your journal pages are so inspiring. I am really enjoying using your July prompts. If you want to see my (novice)efforts they are here: My Blog
Aimeslee Winans said…
Hi Kelly. Woohoo, glad to hear you are trying outing the prompts in advance. Hope it continues cuz I'm in for Sept. and counting the days. :-) xoxo,Aimeslee

Popular Posts