Meet my new journal...

Remember whenever you start a new book, always put your contact information on the inside front cover!!! "Just in case..."

I added a second album of my work. This time it's all of the Swatches books.

Oh, and after resisting, I caved. I've gone to the other side. I'm twittering now.

*****

We went to Dark Delicacies in Burbank tonight. We hadn't been there in years. I totally forgot what a GREAT store it is. They've got the best selection of horror and sci-fi books. They've also got toys, jewelry, purses, clothes, beads and more. I can't wait to go back. I was good. I bought one thing-a wicked cool spider bracelet which I will photograph asap and put on here. I love it and it was inexpensive-yay.


After our trek there, we ate at Ciao Cristina in Burbank. It was delicious!!! We had home made potato chips (which I hadn't had in YEARS) and pizza. YUM. We were tempted by the gelato, but we will save it for next time.

If you see 3 women running around L.A. tomorrow and one of them has long red hair, wave hi. We'll be hitting some fun shops tomorrow. The fun starts at 8:55 a.m.! I. can't. wait.

Comments

T and J said…
As my husband says - don't break the bank but have fun !
Sandy said…
Love the journal. I love Twitter and I'm following you now. :)

Sounds like you're having a blast.

Popular Posts