What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Journal page from April 17, 2009 and a favor...



This is my Aunt Sis-no, not the goofy one on the left (that's my silly boy, Tristan) but the big hearted lady on the right! She's not feeling herself lately and is in the hospital. If you could keep her close and send good thoughts her way, I'd really appreciate it. She's one of my most favorite, cherished people in the whole world...Any good thoughts for her are much appreciated.

10 comments:

T and J said...

candle for divine healing will be lit for Aunt tonight before I go to bed when I do my evening energetic prayer work

Joyce McNeill said...

Am happy to add her to my prayer list, Kelly....

Joanie Hoffman said...

Your Aunt will be in my prayers tonight.
All my best thoughts too.
Happy days,
Joanie

trish said...

be keeping your beautiful Aunt in my thoughts-
take care (and your boy looks like a cutie;)
Trish

mwquilt said...

Will be thinking of your Aunt and asking for blessings upon her.
Marina

Karenann Young said...

My prayers and love are going out to your Aunt.

Shoshanah said...

oh no!!! sending healing vibes. HUGS.

Jeane Frizzell said...

I'm thinking of you and Aunt Sis!

Sandy said...

I'll gladly add her to my prayer list Kelly. I hope she feels better soon.

Sherry Goodloe said...

As the others that have posted before me . . . I will keep your aunt in my prayers Kelly. xoxo