Another journal page from January 12th...


Still really bummed about Patrick McGoohan dying. Damnit. The Prisoner went with him. I'll be bull now if they make it into a film because it'll be CRAP. Ya hear me, CRAP. End of my rant (but you know it's true. McGoohan WAS the Prisoner!)

The new Shaun Tan book is OUT. Tales from Outer Suburbia. I did a double take staring at it in the bookstore last night. "This isn't supposed to be out yet..." I practically whooped on my way to the cash register.

I'm getting ready for my classes at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, AZ. I can't WAIT!!! I LOVE teaching there!!!!!!!!!!! February 6th-8th. You can see pictures and find out more on Frenzy's site here.

I have two local classes scheduled for this weekend. You can find out more info here.

I'm off to go watch Prisoner clips on you tube...We have all of the laserdiscs as it's one of our favorite shows. Even Tristan likes it!

Comments

Jeane Frizzell said…
I can't wait for classes at Frenzy either!!!
Karenann Young said…
Tell me it isn't so!!! The Prisoner died??? I'm so heart sick over it. The only episode I didn't like was the last one. That was a fantastic show. I'll never forget the "bubble"!!!
Sandy said…
I love these pages. They are great. Have fun with your classes this weekend. If you ever come to Louisiana please let me know. I will do my best to drive to wherever you are going to be. :) I'm loving your A Prompt a Day class so I know your live classes have got to be a blast.

Popular Posts