Still in Scottsdale...

Leaving in the a.m. I had a GREAT time teaching in Scottsdale at Frenzy Stamper (as always). Debbie is the hostess with the mostest!! I'll show you guys the pictures I took when I get back home and can load them onto my puter! Thanks to Debbie and all of the gang for a GREAT weekend!!! I had a ton of fun! :)

I'll be back at Frenzy on Wednesday, November 5th teaching my "Triple X Stitch" Book. It's a quickie 2 hour class on the way to teaching at The Artists' Nook in Bellvue, CO. Dad is flying into Phoenix. Tristan and I will drive to Phoenix, pick Dad up and drive to CO. Yay!! Can't wait! Can you imagine hitting TWO of your favorite stores in separate states in ONE week? How cool is that?!?! I can't wait!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jane Eileen wrote:

Ok, I am one picky student. I just took the Swatches: Little Paper Books class, and, "Kids," it SO exceeded even my expectations. There are so many little details that just don't show up until you hold one of those little darlings in your own hands and go to class! If anyone is thinking about maybe taking this class, get off the couch (or art chair) and go!!
Maija said…
IUt was so nice seeing you even though it was brief!
(I;m so happy to read about your neighbor!)

Popular Posts