More books...

I posted a list of books coming out within the next year the other day...in the meantime, I've found additional books to look out for:

Living Into Art by Lindsay Whiting (I have this on order)-
Sarah Fishburn gave a heads up on this one called Scrapbooks: An American History by Jessica Halfand (due out Nov 3rd)-
Ali Edwards' Sharing Your Story-out now! I love Ali's blog and work:

Nita Leland has a new book out and I didn't know!??!?! Confident Color (out now!)
:

Nov 18th Fables' Covers: The Art of James Jean Vol 1: out!




Due out April 1, 2009, In This Garden by Angela Cartwright & Sarah Fishburn:

*****
In the news and on my mind-

Why is an 8 year old allowed into a gun show and allowed to fire an uzi??? WTF?

***

I voted. Did you? No on 8. No on 4.

***

Three articles that say some of the things that have been on mind during the lead up to the election here, here and here.

Comments

Joyce said…
Hi Miss Kelly-
A belated happy birthday! I can add one more book to your list. Remember how we were discussing during our "Ink About It" class that we need a book that lists art materials and what the hell it's all for? Weel at least my prayers have been answered. Chris Cozen has come out with a most fabulous book..."Altered Surfaces". Picked it up in Westford after a class. LOVE this book.
Looking forward to your return back East.
Anonymous said…
I'm waiting for Danny Gregorys book, then I'll place my order at amazon, though he has some self published books right now - did you see?

Thinking about Violett's book too, did you know/blog about that one already? Journal bliss;
http://www.amazon.com/Journal-Bliss-Creative-Prompts-Eccentric/dp/1600611893

Looks yummy!

Love Ali too! :-)
crimsoncat05 said…
FYI, the history of Scrapbooks is already out at my local B&N... it looks wonderful, from what I saw as I leafed thru it!!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the terrific link to the blogs and the books...way too much fun!

Popular Posts