I'm back from Stampers Warehouse!! I had a GREAT time in all of my classes!!! Huge huge thanks to the Gang at Stampers and to my wonderful students- Arlene, Libby, Connie, Vivian, Dana, Alix, Tammy, Tracy...to name a few!! Thanks ladies!!!! :) It was a wonderfully FUN and creative weekend. I'm looking forward to my next trek there in October!!!! Here are the goodies I picked up at Stampers:

On Thursday, my friend Alix and I trekked into Berkeley and San Francisco. First stop was the Caning Shop-a MUST for bookbinders (and gourd lovers and basket makers!!!) Oh WOW! Lots of fun stuff. I picked up some more waxed linen thread. I also snagged the last copy of 500 Handmade Books. I have been waiting over a year and a half now for this to come out. I was VERY happy to finally have a copy of it in my hands!!!

We also went to Kinokuniya in San Francisco where I picked up 3 of the little Japanese books that I adore so much!!
I picked up Ma Deco a Paris.
Chambres d'enfants
Petits appartements a Paris
I was also very inspired after our trip into the city as Alix took me on a tour of her studio. WOW!!! Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera but any artist would be insanely jealous to have a studio like this. It's gorgeous and extremely organized. I LOVED it!!! Thanks Alix for a fun day!!!

*****

I am a wee bit behind on email and all that. Give me a few days to play catch up. I am also having a special visitor in town later at the end of this week so if I disappear, please forgive me! I'll be back!! :)

*****

I am eagerly (note I did not say patiently-har dee har har har) awaiting my copies of:

1000 Artist Journal Pages
LK Ludwig's True Vision

Hopefully they will be here later on this week.

*****

I have two workshops this weekend:

21st Zinnia So. Pasadena What Next? 626 441 2181

22nd Stamp Addict San Diego Snippets 619-667-5060 or Toll-free in the USA: 1-866-667-5060


also coming up this month:

Wed 25th Stampin From The Heart LA Goin’ Postal: Mixed Media Mail Art

Sat 28th Private Home in Thousand Oaks “Day by Day” Book workshop open to the public

Sun 29th Art Bar Santa Ana Snippets

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've been checking in on your blog like a crazy person the last few days! Welcome back and thanks for updating :)

Popular Posts