Get in the car and GO, now...Walk. Take the Bus...Whatever you have to do (that's legal) to get these books

Yes, this is Thursday's post on Wednesday night... ;)

Get thee to a bookstore *NOW* and pick up copies of 1000 Artist Journal Pages and True Vision. Yes, you NEED both of them. Now. Mine came today (and yes, they did come pony express...thank you Mr. UPS man!) These are two of the BEST books of 2008 and of this little thing we call "art journaling". I have already flipped through both several times and they only arrived a few hours ago. I will be toting them around with me for several weeks-pure, utter eye candy. I can't wait to dive in.



*Sigh* Munchkin's last day of Grade School is tomorrow (Thursday). Middle School, here we come. Well, after a well deserved Summer Break!!!
I love you Munchkin!!!!!

The next few days may be crazy...I will try to post as often as I can. :) Thanks for understanding!!!

Comments

GoodchefT said…
My 1,000 book arrived today in the mail.
You know what book I'll be taking to bed with me tonight!!!
It's definitely drool worthy.

Great pic of you and the kidlet.
He's truly lucy to have a Mom like you.
Anonymous said…
Dang woman... your post just cost me more money. LoL! Ordered True Visions just moments ago... :D I'm in 1000 Journal Pages WITH YOU!! So was able to get it from publisher. Cool BEANS!!! :D (ok now I have to go look at those Coffee Break stencils) *snort*
Taylor schapiro said…
sigh, my two copies haven't even left for their trip to my house.
Anonymous said…
oooooohhhhh YOU! These books are making me crazy! I ordered 500 books and True Vision two days ago and then decided to hold on 1000 pages...ack. Sigh...I'll check it out this week.
Anonymous said…
L.K.'s book arrived two days ago and I can' put it down! Up until 2am reading...I wrote a post about it last night. This has to be one of the BEST reads of the summer!! Fabulous!
In her class we used the Novacan on copper mesh and the Speedball Super Black Ink techniques...great fun,loved the effects...nice to add a few new goodies to the creative arsenal!!
Mahala said…
I'll go and look into getting the books. :)
rscoach said…
Kelly - congrats to Tristan (and you of course) on graduating from the 5th grade! It is so refreshing to see your relationship with your son and he with you - building a strong foundation at an early age is so important - give him an extra squeeze for me and again congrats - now on to the "trial & tribulation" years - enjoy xo reva
Anonymous said…
I got them Kelly! Love them too. I am on pages 102, 103 and 104. I saw yours and I love all the hands, especially the henna hands. Gorgeous!
Catherine
Sandy said…
Love the photo of your and Tristan, too cute. I have the 1000 Journals pre ordered so I hope I get it soon, I love Dawn's work too. I hadn't heard of True Visions, I'll have to check it out too. Thanks for sharing.

Popular Posts