Books that are coming out in 2008 that I am on the lookout for. If you know of more that I haven't listed, please leave a comment!! I'm always looking for inspiring books:
Lotta Prints-due out April 1st.

A People's History of American Empire-Howard Zinn due out April 1st.

Lulu due out May 1st.

What It Is-Lynda Barry Due out May 13th.
Collagraphs due out April 1st.



Skyscrapers of the Midwest due out May 28th.

1000 Artist Journal Pages by Dawn DeVries Sokol due out July 1st.

Mark Making-Lisa Engelbrecht July 1st.


True Vision by LK Ludwig July 1st.
500 Handmade Books July 1st.

Canvas ReMix by Alisa Burke due out July 1st.

The Amazing, Remarkable Monsieur Leotard by Eddie Campbell & Dan Best due out August 5th.

End of the Game-Peter Beard (Taschen) September 1. Now if Taschen would only make the Peter Beard's Collector's Edition available at a price that most could afford, I would be very happy indeed!



Tales from Outer Suburbia-Shaun Tan due out October.
An Illustrated Life-Dan Gregory due out Dec 8.

*****

Cesar Chavez
Day!

I started reading Let Me Stand Alone by Rachel Corrie last night. So far, it's an amazing insightful and fascinating read. I've only read about 1/4 of the book and I can't wait to get back to it.

Comments

Alisa Burke said…
Kelly,

Thanks so much for the mention of my book Canvas Remix!!!

-Alisa
BoneFolder said…
I just got Tales from Outer Suburbia. I told Shoshanah "This has Kelly Kilmer written all over it" She had one look and agreed, said I should mail you. But aha! I've long since learned to search your site first. Sure enough, you scooped me by ELEVEN months.

--Mike

Popular Posts