LOL I never thought I would be sick of paper...BUT, I spent most of today hunched over the bed sorting piles of paper and ephemera...it took a long time but YAY! I'm DONE! I made 24 grabbags! I have sold 18 so far, and that leaves me with 6 left! If you are interested, drop me a note. Once these are gone, I will not be selling grabbags for awhile unless my landlord wants to really give me crap and makes me get rid of ALL of my paper (EEK!!-I don't think so). Any ways, I counted the papers in one of the bags and stopped at 130. It's not that I can't count higher then that, it's just that I got tired on top of already being tired MAKING the bags. :) Trust me when I say-not only will you get color copies and images to use but you will get PAPER, Paper and MORE paper. And it's GOOD paper-top notch, high quality stuff from MY stash of FAVORITE papers. :)

New locks! Yup. We all got new locks today...Fun fun fun...My favorite part was that they left everyone who wasn't home, they left their doors wide open for a fair amount of time. Glad WE were home. I also liked how I had an appointment to meet my friend Kara (LOVE the fabric paper doll and charm she gave me for Valentine's Day-so thoughtful of her!! I always feel like making Valentines about 2 weeks AFTER Valentine's Day) AND the locksmith had TWO vans blocking my car. People like to block us in parking where there isn't a space. Ce la vie. Hopefully they won't be bugging us for awhile...
Oh, and I forgot to mention the spat I had with our Favorite Neighbor. He has someone living there (in a studio apartment) who isn't supposed to be there (non family)...AND they both have taken to smoking right in front of our window/door. They have to come UPSTAIRS to do this. SO, he was talking on his cellphone LOUDLY to a prospective employer (it was funny the stuff he said-we were laughing at him...stuff like "I'm a Gemini. I can't sit behind a desk. I have to have my hands moving.") Once I started to smell his stinky ass cigarette (Cheap brand) I open the door and say, "Excuse me, would you mind not smoking in front of my window?" to which he blew smoke IN my face and gave me the finger. I yelled as LOUD as I could "Same to you!" and SLAMMED the door SO hard in his face that the whole building shook. I hope whomever was on the phone heard that! So THERE!

*****

OH! Don't forget yesterday, not only was it Valentine's Day but it was also V-DAY! Thank you Eve Ensler for what you do for women everyday! Please, please read the article or listen to it. It is something not only that women should be aware of, but also men. You need to hear what is happening not only in New Orleans, women in the military but also women and girls in the Congo, and all over the world. We need to speak out and speak LOUDLY now. In fact, we need to be screaming over what is happening.

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you still have a bag of that paper...I'd love one! Not that I don't have my own stash, but another stash is always good, right?
Paula
paulateach@cox.net
&rew said…
Got any bag left for me? I'd like one - I just sent you an email...thanks! &rew
Anonymous said…
still got one?
Anonymous said…
Hi Kelly!
do you have any grab bags left? I'd love one too, please?
Lotus L Vele
lootsvele@yahoo.com

Popular Posts