Journal page from yesterday...couldn't quite get a good photo of it so here are two one with a flash and one without.

Interesting article about yesterday's news...

It's raining here (yay!) It's supposed to be like this all week. I'm an odd ball that loves the clouds and the rain. 60/70 degree weather is perfect. Anything warmer then that has always been "too hot". Funny that I live in So Ca. You'd think that No CA, Portland or especially Seattle would be perfect for me.

Did you guys see that Danny Gregory has a new book coming out this Fall? You can scope it out here.

I have been having a Lynda Barry lovefest recently, re-reading her books. I spent some time Monday curled up in bed (in my pjs!-yes!) reading The Greatest of Marlys. There is a big pile of her books by my bed...I even caught Tristan with the Marlys book the other day. Good interview with Linda from 2002 on NPR here.

Hey! If anyone in the Thousand Oaks/Ventura, etc... area is interested, I am teaching my SNIPPETS book workshop THIS Saturday at a private home in Thousand Oaks. Space is limited. You can drop me a note for more info. :)

*****

Please do me a huge favor today and just keep my Aunt Sis in your thoughts today...Dad phoned last night and said she checked herself into the hospital again as her doctor said she wasn't getting enough oxygen (Only my Aunt Sis would drive herself to the hospital!!). So, they checked her in last night and she is going to undergo surgery today. I'd appreciate any good thoughts going her way!!! :)

Comments

Maija said…
I'll be keeping warm and healing thoughts for Aunt Sis in my heart!

Popular Posts