Some of the samples I worked on while teaching my About Face class at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, AZ. Jeane also has some ultra cool faces on her blog.
The one above is my favorite!

The one on the right here reminds me of something Dan Clowes might do.
I'm off to teach tonight at Stampin' From The Heart. It's a brand new class I'm debuting "Glazed".

Articles of interest that I've read/listened to over the past 24 hours:

Monday's Democracy Now which talked about the death of Indonesian dictator and mass murderer Suharto-possibly the best show they've ever done.

The 240 TravelRule if you're stuck...

Oh joy of joys, James Jean's XOXO Preview here.

Ahhh, and for all of you copyright afficiandos, one of the best damn things I have ever read on the "copyright law" here.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT BERNIE!!! SHE ONLY HAS A FEW HOURS LEFT TO GO!!!
Keep tabs on the badge status here. It is after 9:30 pm (PST) Wednesday night and she's dropped to 5th place. We need to help push her back into the top 4!!! PLEASE help and pass the word on!!!


Comments

Popular Posts