Home again home again...from Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale! I had a *blast*!!!! I absolutely positively 100% completely adore teaching at Debbie's store-everyone there is wonderful and wonderfully talented!! Jeane has some most *awesome* art on her blog here-make sure to check it out!!! It was great seeing everyone including Jeane, Jane, Gwen (!! you still surprised me!!), Nancy, Judy, Linda to name a few-you guys are a ton of fun and extremely talented!!!!! I *love* seeing how people interpret the exercises we do and you guys blew me away!! :) We also had a great time Friday night with Debbie at the 5 & Diner (I love that place for omelettes). Debbie's always great company and tons of fun!!! Then, on top of it all- Saturday night we spent time with Jeane & her mom, Jane and my Mom, Jane and Tristan at Bucca de Bepo in Scottsdale (OMG! I am still shaking my head and laughing at the "party" who sat across from us). We had so much fun giggling and talking art that night (Thanks again Ladies!!)

Speaking of being blown away, here's a small sample of what I picked up while shopping at Frenzy Stamper. I don't have photos of everything as several stamps I have already put in my "class" collection as we used them in the workshops over the weekend (including stamps of Frida, Dia De Los Muertos, more Celtic stamps-I am collecting them at the moment, some really cool alphabet/number and journal stamps!!!) I'm always in need of new goodies for workshops and Debbie NEVER fails to amaze me!!! She's got damn good eyes and always has the latest, greatest and best in the store:


I am looking forward to going back to Frenzy Stamper in August when I teach at Art Unraveled!!! Woo hoo! I can't wait!!! THANKS DEBBIE!!!! I Loved it! You guys ROCK!!!!!!


*****
My friends Annette & Kara twisted my arm hard enough (*snicker*) and I stopped at The Paper Studio. Annette-this is your stash! It was the only store I had time to hit other then Frenzy **Heart** Stamper:
Um, yeah. I got my paper fix, in addition to my stamp fix and I'm set for paper 'til oh, August...
Did I tell you that Mom &: Tristan also had a wonderful time hanging out? I have one sad little boy sitting next to me at the moment (Nana left on the plane today). This is them in Santa Monica as we jumped out of the car to snap some pictures:

I'm a wee bit tired and resting up tonight and tomorrow morning. I am teaching a new class at Stampin' From the Heart on Wednesday (yes, tomorrow) night and then on Saturday I am trekking down to the Stamp Addict in San Diego & then back to L.A. for Sunday's class at Stampin from the Heart in L.A. Did I tell you next weekend I am going to another favorite out of area store, Stampers Warehouse in Danville? I can't wait!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts