Update and SNOW

Thanks for all of your support regarding my Aunt. She hasn't had the angioplasty done yet (tomorrow), so please keep her in your thoughts. Dad is going to visit her at the hospital now.

It's been snowing here *all day*. I went out a couple of hours ago to shovel-shovel what I don't know as it was snowing for 12 hours and yet there's hardly anything out there (the way it looks from the inside it looks like it's a ton of snow...yet when you go out, it wasn't!). I shoveled the few inches that had built up finding muscles I didn't know I had!! :) Tristan played in the snow and looked like Randy from A Christmas Story. I have spent most of the day trying to keep busy. Not having a car it's hard to go anywhere and do anything...trying to keep my mind occupied. Shoveled snow, wrapped presents, wrote out Christmas cards and did two journal pages (still in progress).

We are leaving early in the morning for New York. We'll be visiting David's family and friends in Tivoli, NY. I'll be back online some time Sunday and I'll update the blog then. Please keep Aunt Sis in your thoughts and prayers-I *really* appreciate it. My friends are so good to me :) If you knew my Aunt Sis, you'd know how special she is and how much she is loved. Something like this is hard on the family (especially on HER and keeping her in bed which is damn near impossible!!!)

In the meantime, here are my most recent journal pages-




I created these using mostly goodies I bought from etsy and had shipped to my parents' home. I'll post the vendors soon. I'm waiting for one more parcel from etsy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, Kelly, I missed the last post until now. Of course, I'll send prayers your way.
Paula
beth said…
Prayers are being sent from me to your Aunt Sis....I know how stressful this is for a family and around the holidays is even harder !!!
Hang in there !!!
&rew said…
She is in my prayers.
sf said…
Hope all's well, Miss.
Luv ya,
sarah

Popular Posts