Poor Frosty decided he just couldn't take it any more-

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Here's the view of the tree before a huge mess was made under it in a frenzy of opening by a 10 year old boy and a dog-

Tristan and his Bapa (My Dad)-Hmm, which legos are in here?

My sister's dog, Dewey, actually knows how to open presents and LOVES doing it. He was making us laugh on Christmas Eve. First, he found his presents then he unwrapped them after we wrapped them. Then he went nuts with the cat's presents.
My Mom likes to make my cousin, Andrea laugh. Hence the, let's wrap one present in 12 boxes.
My cousin Bev was kind enough to get Tristan a Gingerbread house (she's like her Mom, Aunt Sis, BIG hearted!!!!) after I told her that Tristan had never done one before. Her nephew, Frankie helped Tristan decorate it.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!! Tomorrow I teach at Ink About It and I am very excited about that! Then Fri & Sat, I am at The Stamp Act! I can't wait!!!

Comments

&rew said…
Poor Frosty - he couldn't join your family in the unwrapping frenzy, but what fun to see these family photos! Thanks for sharing them and see you at The Stamp Act tomorrow!
Anonymous said…
I wanted to go to your workshop so bad..I live in Hull,MA on south shore...I do not drive because of illness ..shucks! Denise

Popular Posts