East Coast, here we come!

We're all in a tizzy getting ready to leave. The shuttle bus is picking us up at 3:ugh:30 a.m. Ugh Ugh. Safe travels-I hate flying...

I am looking forward not only to seeing my family but also to the three days of workshops I will be doing!

I will be at Ink About It on Thursday, Dec 27th teaching two classes:

Journey to the Soul Journal-

and Composition/Design-


The following two days I will be at The Stamp Act in Marshfield, MA teaching five workshops over 2 days:

Avant Garde Journal-

Soft & Gentle Whispers-
Not Your Kids' Crayons-


An Artist's Journal-

and Inspired: Inspirations for an Artist's Journal-




*****

I have not forgotten my promise to show you the new pages I have been working on. I will be checking email AND updating my blog while on the East Coast. Hopefully I will have the new pictures up tomorrow night after we land and relax a bit in Braintree, MA. In the meantime, go make some art!




Comments

T2 said…
Safe journey, my friend. We're heading to Cleveland for the holidays...and I don't mind flying, which is a good thing since I do it so much.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Kel.

Popular Posts