I mailed off samples to Stampers Warehouse and Paper Post today...Here's one of the books that is on it's way-it's my Avant Garde Journal:






I just started work on a brand new journal...I'm going back to my "roots" and my early teaching beginnings. I'm bringing back some of my old classes as "new and revised" -and they will be completely new and different classes then before. I'll be adding onto the handouts. Even if you took them years ago, you'll find them all new classes and totally fresh!!! I'm very excited about this opportunity to even push the ideas even further and take them to a whole new level!

Comments

Erika Tysse said…
Fantastic journal! Everytime I look at your pages I am sooo inspired, but as soon as I open a journal and that white page stares me in the face, I give up.
Also, saw pictures from the In This House opening. So lucky you got to attend! Wish I could of been there too!
Kelly Kilmer said…
Erika,
Wish you had been there too!!!
As far as journaling goes, start by slapping paint on the page. Or Paper. Glue stuff down. Don't think too much-just do. I like to get rid of the stark whiteness as soon as possible ;)

Popular Posts