Some more pages (done last night while watching PBS) from that book I've been working in:

not anywheres near done but here's some more doodling. The damn duck just cracks me up.
Oh yeah, doodles done with Sharpie Poster Paint (waterbased pens), some weird white chalk marker I had (I can't remember the name brand it was thick-it made the tree and took forever to dry), Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze & Souffle pens.

see what happens when you let a 10 year old loose with a camera? i love these pictures...



Just in case I can't update the blog from Comic Con...here are some things to keep you busy from my bookmarks:

Illustration Friday even is talking about Comic Con!

David Choong Lee-Oh frigging A! Lee is going to be at Comic Con. For those of you who don't know his work, RUN RUN RUN. Do NOT walk. Get thee to an online site and scope out his work. I've seen copies of some of the books he is in at Soap Plant/Wacko in L.A. if that helps. I LOVE his work.


Egg Basket Full of Hollyhock Dolls


swallowfield


Jesse Reno


Oh Joy!


Illustration :: IllustrationMundo.com


freedomwigMartha Rich


Daily Dolan Geiman


Treats & Treasures


On My Desk: Creative folk share the stuff on their desks


Penelope Illustration


Penelope's links will keep you busy forever


Mosaic Maker: Create a photo mosaic from your digital photographs


Funny Cartoon Of The Week: Kyle Baker


Flickr: Photos from Christina Romeo


Etsy :: Heather91Etsy ::



Textile Art, Paintings, & Illustrations........



Type is Art : An Interactive Exploration of the Typographic Form



Frédéric Back, caring together


Mike Perry



Midwestisbest


bookandpaper.org - information on bookandpaper.org


Smitten Kitchen


Mary Heebner • artist books, paintings, mixed media works on paper


christina mazzalupo


XT DECOR MAG


Eloole ›› Welcome to My Website


Fwis • Readymech Series 002


Katherine Dunn


Dancing Elephant Studio


Gina & Matt


Gianpaolo Pagni


Pasqualina Azzarello
-Little Red Studio


More Pasqualina Azzarello


Draw anyway


Stone Balancer


Niki Kelce


Julien Pacaud






Comments

Sweet Petunia said…
I love how you share your products and process.
PennyBlue said…
Love the pages and LOVE the duck! Almost as funny as the 10 year old!
HappyDayArt! said…
OMG! You are crazy with all these links. I love swallowfield too! I have to go check the others out now. Where do you get the time?

Catherine

Those teeth crack me up! He looks so happy.

Popular Posts