Summer is here...nothing beats the darn heat like strawberries & vanilla ice cream. Look what I found:

I harassed everyone in the family and had them hold the heart shaped strawberry.
Hubby's hands
Little boy hands
Little boy hands with his Mommy's hand holding his

Sad news, our car died tonight. Long story short no more trips to the grocery store or anywhere else in it. I will be hoofing it to Budget tomorrow. Wish me luck.

I am leaving in the morning for my drive up North to Sanctuary Studio. Sonora Beam is graciously hostessing four workshops of mine: Whispers: Mail Art; Composition/Design 101: Collage; Taped Journal; and Reach for the Scissors: MORE collage. You can find out more workshop info here. Remember, a journal from the 1000 Journals Project will be there and we are going to be allowed to work in it-how cool is that?? I am looking forward to it. (Check out the ABC News report on the 1000 Journals Project here.)

I am also looking forward to seeing my friends Alix & Kathy and meeting my friend Muki!! We are all going to do some serious shopping, eating and lots of laughing!!! Check back some time late Monday/Tuesday for pictures and an update, unless they haul me off somewhere. If you see a redhead at Flax Paper, Kinokuniya Bookstore, Moe's, Cody's, Castle in the Air or Paper Source over the next few days-say HI!! Berkeley, here I come!

Comments

Zorana said…
Sorry for your car... Pretty, pretty strawberry... I may bump into you in Berkeley... Have a safe trip!
Anonymous said…
What a perfect heart-shaped strawberry, love your pictures. Have a fab weekend!
Alix said…
Love the little boy hands! Now that's some great collage material.

Kathy and I look forward to seeing you! I bet we can cause lots of trouble again.
celeste said…
i cannot believe i'm missing the opportunity to take a class from you yet again...we are headed up to oregon for a week. sigh. i hope to get to hang out with you in class one day.
Kelly Kilmer said…
I will be back in No CA three more times this year-twice in Sept and once in Nov. Details coming soon!!! :)

Popular Posts