Some of my cool finds from the Artists' Nook in Fort Collins:

I went nuts when my friend, Venita had the yellow flower paper as I have been looking for it everywhere and Christine had it, whaddya know?

I love the carved rose stamps so I bought them in two sizes. I also bought a little pack of birds and this gorgeous "house" necklace.
I also bought the latest Cloth Paper Scissors and a copy of In This House for my parents.

I've been busy getting my goodies ready for my classes at Sanctuary Studio in San Anselmo this weekend, June 30 and July 1st, it will be a mixed media altered Art weekend retreat extraordinaire (somethin' for everyone-collage, altered art, mail art, mixed media, journal making, bookbinding, painting, rubber stamping and much much more). I am really looking forward to it!! There is still space left-you can email Sonora through her website (I will be leaving early Friday morning to drive up North). More pictures of the classes this weekend can be found here.

Comments

Karen Campbell said…
Ahhh ... it's becoming more clear now. You want to teach classes at places that sell cool papers ... hee hee

Thanks for commenting on my blog! And thanks for the awesome classes, Kelly!

Popular Posts