BOOK SWAP
I have the following 25 books:


The Jeweler's Art, Junque Jewelry, Wire in Design, Basics of Bead stringing, Best Little Beading Book
Designing with Simplicity, DW The Book Book
DW Vellum, DW Fabric, DW Texture, DW Notions
DW Stamping, DW Photos, DW Words

Somerset Wedding #2 (I have #1 around somewhere-I have to find it if anyone's interested), Somerset Home
Stampington's Handcrafted, Stampington's Haute Handbags
Altered Art by Terry Taylor, Crafting Personal Shrines by Carol Owen

Master Class in Watermedia, Fred Babb's Go To Your Studio and Make Stuff

Marla L. Gassner's The Bead & I, M.L. Gassner's Beyond The Bead & I, The New Macrame

***

Take one, take several.

These are brand new books. I take excellent care of my books as my husband's anal-ness on how books are handled has rubbed off onto me *sigh*
I'm looking to downsize some of my books. Living in a small apartment it is getting crowded around here SO I'd love to trade books listed for: other books (ones I might not have-titles would be agreed upon), PAPER!! (LOL! Duh! Handmade, decorative, unusual papers, scrapbook papers. You guys know what I like ;)), Images (basically Collage Ephemera that I can use in my artwork-unusual stuff), gift certificates, etc..?? other ideas ?? I am OPEN for ideas. I want the books OUT of the apartment asap.

Just a thought I'd throw out to see if anyone was interested in doing that before I start pulling books and listing them. I would ship the books out to you and pay postage on my end, you'd do the same on your end shipping whatever to me and you pay postage on your end. OR I can bring them with me to local classes when I teach and we can swap there. Speak to me EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Comments

you should check out bookmooch.com. It is a great book trading site.. but be careful.. it is addictive.

Tesse
GoodchefT said…
I'd like the Fred Babb books.
Watcha wanna swap and where? I am NOT driving to Culver City *smiles*
Hi Kelly girl! I'll swap you a couple for a couple... let me know... :)
wendee said…
I'd like the Personal Shrines book. I have paper and can make good copies of my large collection of cabinet cards. Unfortunately, I won't be taking any classes from you in the near future unless you're coming to the midwest.
Mary said…
You have SUCH a tremendous collection of books. Wowsers. I'll look through again and hope to get a few books. But I'm not sure what to swap...do you like cats? I have this cat, Maggie who is a really nice maintenance free pet. :-)
SMILEYCOOLBEANS said…
I was interested in some of the books. I'm not sure where you are located or what you would want to swap for.

Popular Posts