Two pages from tonight:



I wanted them simple, sweet and to the point. Trying to express what I'm searching for with these pages but the message isn't 100% there. Inner peace. Mental peace. Soul Fulfilling peace. Stability peace. Maybe I will blog about how I am feeling at the moment sometime soon...then again, maybe I won't. Right now on the outside I may seem ok, act ok and carry on with normal life (as normal as normal can be), and still seem to be my normal goofy Kelly self but I'm not really feeling ok. It's like an internal tug of war-so many stupid feelings and inner turmoil at the moment. No worries. No worries. I'm trying to stay optimistic and hope that things will work themselves out. Right now, it's just hard to be positive when you just want to crawl into bed and pull the covers over your head. I am looking forward to our trip to Las Vegas next weekend-that will be fun! Also, having a "play" day with friends tomorrow (Friday) running around L.A.; I have Saturday off (a day to hang with my two favorite men!!) and Sunday I am teaching two cool classes-it's stuff like that that keeps me going!

The weather is getting warmer. Not my favorite time of year (I told you, I'm weird). Tristan and I headed over to the park for a wee bit this afternoon. Ya know, there's something to say about just watching a child bounce a ball for a bit. The sheer joy in his face spoke volumes. It's nice to try to slow down, relax, breathe and not have to worry even if just for a few minutes every now and then. I love my boy! He always reminds me of the wonderful, simple, special things in life.



*****

Film review: Two BIG thumbs up. If you haven't seen it yet, check this one out.

***

Oh yeah, and you don't have to be *in* Los Angeles to check out one of *my* most favorite radio shows, Friday nights from 7 to 9 pm (West Coast time) on KCSN. The extraordinary Madly Cocktail. I LOVE this show!!!

Comments

BellaKarma said…
I hear you regarding the weather...it's really pissing me off. I was screwed out of winter! :-(
The other morning I peeked out the window and saw it was overcast - and I exclaimed: "IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!"

Popular Posts