Small Sampling of Kelly's Favorite Art Books:

Off Screen: Four Young Artists In The Middle East
Reminds me of Dan Eldon's work (not exactly but it's just as amazing). One of my most favorite books. I literally screamed when I saw it. I was *that* excited. They have a really cool website that talks about their work here. Definetly one that is permanently fixated in the Kilmer Library. I can't tell you how many times I have flipped through this book.

I am back from a wonderful weekend of teaching at Stampers Warehouse. I'm more tired from the drive I think then from teaching! LOL!!! I had a wonderful weekend. The new store is FABULOUS-I won't tell you what I spent but I will tell you when I lifted the bags out of the car they broke (HA HA HA)... Georgia & Terrece are *wonderful* and gracious hosts (not to mention funny as hell). I had five amazing classes-great group of students (as always). Huge thanks to all of you guys. I am looking forward to my next trip up there in November!!!
Tristan and I leave for Boston on Wednesday. I will be teaching at The Stamp Act in Marshfield this weekend. In the meantime, I have to unpack, repack, do laundry, and all of that jazz before we leave at the butt crack of dawn Wednesday morning. More later...

Comments

Alix said…
Hey Kelly! This weekend was fabulous. Kathy and I really enjoyed the classes we took from you. We don't even hate our artwork, and we almost always hate what we make in a class. Go figure! Dinner was so much fun, I expected to be cited for some kind of criminal act. Good thing that diner wasn't a hangout for the cops!

Travel safely!
Kelly Kilmer said…
It was fabulous! I'm so glad that you guys came!! You look great-hope that you are feeling better :)

YAY So happy you two like your artwork-you two are freakin' amazing artists!! I'm serious-those journals you both made are amazing. ETSY, baby, ETSY!! You should teach a class on 'em too-they are amazingly cool.

OMG, I didn't think we were going to be allowed out of Max's. That was SO much fun. That waitress was a hoot-she reminded me of my sister! That was one of the best times I've ever had-Terrece and Georgia are so freakin' funny. That was a great time. Thank you and Kathy for dinner -that was extremely sweet of you. And damn, that cake was GOOD-whatever you call it ;)

I booked the store again for November-am really looking forward to it!!

Keep in touch,
K
Hey Kelly girl! Miss you! :)

And guess what... I have this book too! It *does* remind me of Dan Eldon's stuff. Have fun back east... see you when you get back...

Hugs,
Adriane

Popular Posts