New Journal on Etsy:

Several new journal pages in MY journal that I started Friday night (not finished yet). Here are the "before" shots:



Had a very busy weekend teaching at Violets Rubber Stamp Inn in Ventura and The Art Bar in Santa Ana. GREAT time teaching-thanks ladies for an awesome weekend of classes. Did some serious damage at Violets on Saturday-she got in my order of "Invoke" images stamps (lotsa birds!!!) that I had ordered from her also new (gorgeous) papers from Basic Grey in 6 x 6". A good time was had by all. Also stopped at Paper Post on the way home

I am leaving for Stampers Warehouse in Danville later this week. I am going to try to upload photos before I go in my "draft file" (thanks Eddie for that idea) so that I can (hopefully) have access to email while I am up there and be able to update my blog. We shall see...I will have access to email the week after when I am in Boston teaching at The Stamp Act and visiting my family.

*****
Hope some of you were able to let your voice be heard this weekend...That's what I try to do here ;)

*****

Making the world "safer".

*****
An up to date take on "First they came for...

*****

If Americans Knew...

Comments

Popular Posts