I'm still in MA...I taught all day (WONDERFUL classes at the Stamp Act) and I still manage to find something cool:
Had an awesome day of teaching at The Stamp Act. Taught two classes. Hi Sharon! Hi Elise! Hi Susan! Hi Marie! Hi to the whole Stamp Act Gang!!! Looking forward to tomorrow-three classes tomorrow LOTS of fun to be had. I'm really looking forward to it ;) It always feels like "home" here...And yes, ladies, I did get my Friendly's Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream tonight. Yum. One is enough and I'm set until August now...

Wanted to post a quickie update. I'm very tired (long story-my sister's sweet dog spent the night with us last night...he barks at shadows so i kept him in the room with Tristan and I and he was fidgety several times...But the Dog went home today so I will get some sleep. Unless Tristan decides to sleep across the top of the bed again, which he did Wednesday night. Last night the child decided I needed my own personal heater-so he was like glue at my side. *sigh*)

I'm off to bed!! See some of you at the store in the morning!

OH! Anyone know any good paper stores that are a MUST see in Boston? Rugg Road Paper, Black Ink (I know they don't have paper but they are fun)..., Paper Source???
If I do go to Paper Source-is there one that is better then the other? I usually go to the Cambridge store. I am looking for decorative papers...and/or handmade papers. Stuff like I've been using lately. THANKS

Comments

Popular Posts