I have some more that I want to show you...but they will come later.

Today's been a busy and long day. Oh boy, will that bed feel good tonight!

I'm going to try to post one more time before I leave for Frenzy Stamper in AZ on Thursday morning.

Don't forget Art Unraveled-the registration is OPEN. I'm teaching five of my most popular classes! I'm REALLY looking forward to it!!!

A small selection of my favorite blogs and sites to keep you busy (from my bookmarks):

Keri Smith

Swirly Girl

I love the books on this site

Tom Judd

Joan Schulze

Romare Bearden

Laurie Doctor

Randel Plowman

Mary Heebner

WholeLife Mastery

Greg Spalenka

Bill Koeb

Jane Wynn

Garden of Pink Shadows

Soul Food Cafe

Katherine Dunn

Lori Joy Smith


Henrik Drescher

Magda Dudziak

Nicole J. Georges

John Copeland

Irene Hardwicke Olivieri

C.W. Slade

Delightful Blogs

Andi Arnovitz


Mlle Heloise

Peter Clark

Muriel Kerba

Olofs Dotter

Majeak Ann

Let The Muses Speak

Craft Monkeys

Graphic Novel Art

Eloole

Rag and Bone

Stay well, my friends.

Go make some art!

Comments

Shari Beaubien said…
VERY cool color combinations on these, Kelly! I love them. Have fun on your trip! Hugs, Shari
Anonymous said…
Wow so many great links, I love altered/mixed media art especially collaborated art journals. I discovered Tom Judd some time ago, will explore the other links later, thanks.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Thanks! I LOVE Tom Judd's work...I emailed him over a year or so ago about the books he was selling. I REALLY really would LOVE one (or all) of the books he had. If anyone has one and wants to part ($$ or trade) let me know... :)
I'm a big nut on art journals. I love seeing how people think/work/process/live.
Andrew Thornton said…
Thanks for your lovely comments on my journal. I've looked around your blog in the past and like what I see. My head still aches a bit, but I'll survive. This week has been a rough one. Everything that has happened has confirmed that all I want to do is lock myself away in my studio and not leave. But life goes on... and so must I.

Popular Posts