Happy Almost Valentine's Day!





All of the above (and so many more things) are available on my online etsy shop here.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Classes this weekend include:

Sat 17th A Little Bizaar, Lake Elsinore, CA 951.471.0882 www.alittlebizaar.net
Journey To The Soul Journal

Sun 18th Zinnia, Pasadena, CA 626.441.2181 www.zinnia.biz
Funky Chunky followed by Off The Wall

The following weekend, it's Scottsdale, AZ here I come!!! I'll be teaching FIVE classes at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, my FAVORITE stamp store in AZ! If you know of anyone who may be interested, please pass along my info. I'm REALLY looking forward to it!! (Then I'll be back in AZ for Art Unraveled! Yay)

February 23rd-25th Frenzy Stamper, Scottsdale, AZ

Have a great week everyone!! Make some art, go on!

Comments

Popular Posts